Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Twenty over 40

For those of us who can't write for shit, lists are our best friends. Not only are they easy to write, they are usually fun to read too. The following is a list that I have been kicking around in my head for quite sometime. It all started a few years ago when my roomate and I were flipping through the channels and stopped in our tracks because we came across Kelly Preston in What A Girl Wants. We ended up watching more of the movie than I'll ever feel comfortable admitting (All of it. Multiple times.) Although, in my defense, Amanda Bynes is the star of the movie and she's pretty hot.

That being said, I present to you Twenty Hot Female Celebrities Over 40.

And the winner is....


20. Paula Zahn - Smart chicks in the know are sexy.

19. Lisa Rinna - Posed naked for Playboy while pregnant in the late 90's. Kinda freaked me out.

18. Elle Macpherson - We go all the way back to 1988. It was my first swimsuit issue.

17. Gina Gershon - She seems a little freaky. That's cool.

16. Diane Lane - The bathtub scene in Unfaithful was awesome.

15. Daryl Hannah - Even with an eye patch, she's still hot.

14. Demi Moore - Ok, so maybe Ashton knows what's up.

13. Cindy Crawford - The patron saint of hot women over 40.

12. Michelle Pfiffer - So hot as Catwoman.

11. Cheryl Hines - In real life, there's no way she'd be with Larry David.

10. Heather Locklear - She's probably got a ton of creepy-crawlies after sleeping with Vince Neil.

9. Vanessa Williams - She's been consistently hot since the mid-80's. Quite an achievement.

8. Mary-Louise Parker - One of the hottest drug dealers around.

7. Marisa Tomei - You don't really see all that much of her anymore. What a shame.

6. Courtney Cox - The best looking Friend, by far.

5. Kelly Preston - Sure she's a crazy Scientologist but, really, who cares?

4. Halle Berry - I had no idea she was over 40 until I started compiling this list.

3. Monica Belluci - The best part of The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions.

2. Famke Jannsen - Two words: Xenia Onatopp.

1. Salma Hayek - ¡Muy caliente!



Special thanks to askmen.com - that's where I lifted the majority of these pictues.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Salma Hayek is 40?!?!?

Holy shit.