Friday, March 2, 2007

I Bet He Still Lived With His Parents


A morbidly obese Chinese man was found dead after playing video games for a week straight during the Lunar New Year holiday.

The 330-pound man from Jinzhou, in Liaoning province, collapsed on Saturday,the last day of the holiday, after spending "almost all" of the seven-day break playing online games, the China Daily said, citing his parents.

Not to speak ill of the dead, but I'm sure when they found this guy it had to look like a scene from the movie Seven. Shit, this guy was commiting two of the Cardinal Sins: gluttony and sloth.

I like to play video games as much as the next guy, but come on, I can't sit there an play long enough to kill myself in the process. After about an hour I have to take a leak. Plus, like a normal person, I like to socialize occasionally and have sex.

Although, something tells me that if this guy weighed 330 pounds and played video games long enough to kill himself, he probably didn't have many friends and wasn't getting laid all that often.

No comments: